Hard to believe, but my little professional ghost-blogging company, Say It For You, is celebrating its third New Year’s today!
The company’s work product, some 2,000 unique writing selections, can be found in clients’ corporate brochures, on client website pages, in press releases and even letters to the editor. Primarily, though, our pieces populate the blogosphere.
2009 was certainly a year of learning for me, and “text” material was everywhere. I continued to follow big, nationally-known gurus such as Seth Godin and Ted Demopoulos, along with the many local marketing and social media mavens who’ve become my friends and blogging colleagues.
Ideas for content were sparked by magazine and newspaper articles, radio and TV broadcasts, and even billboards and print ads. I paid close attention to how I was treated as a customer by businesses I patronize and by the different charities to which I direct dollars. I devoured books on marketing, SEO, web design, and the vagaries of Google and friends. Networking groups were my classrooms. Mostly, Say It For You clients were my best teachers.
2009 was also the year in which an informal “Say It For You Manifesto” took form, clarifying a business model that reflects the way I want to do business.
Say It For You is a premium ghost-blogging and blog marketing service that provides your business with enhanced potential for improved standing in search engine results but also highest-quality marketing content for a wide variety of uses. Our blog posts are more than just a collection of keywords; they are strong, thoughtful messages about your business
by writers with extensive business experience.
When you use Say It For You, you receive the following benefits in addition to impeccably written posts:
- A single writer dedicated to understanding your business and keeping abreast
- of topics in your industry. That writer is ready to interface with your SEO expert, marketing consultant, or web designer.
- Say It For You works with only one client in each field of business, so that all research and promotional efforts are devoted towards benefiting you and your business.
- You will have personal contact with your writer, including regular in-person meetings or phone conferences. Your writer is always available to discuss content and strategy.
- The ideas and input of writers with strong background in business. Our writers have expertise in finance, marketing, operations, event planning, autos, seniors, international commerce, and more.
True, for Say It For You, this is only the third time to celebrate New Year’s. But it seems that every day there’s something new to celebrate and to BLOG about!