“If you were to read 10 different blogs per day, it would take you over 41,600 years to work your way through the blogs that are currently online,” observes 99firms.com.
- A new blog post is published every half second.
- One quarter of all websites on the internet are blogs.
- WordPress posts are viewed more than 20 billion times each month.
- 55% of marketers say blogging is their top inbound marketing tactic.
- 70% of consumers would rather learn about a company from a blog post rather than from an ad.
Consumerism can be described in one word: NOW! If I think about something, I turn to Google and search for it. If you do not show up to give me information, I’ll have already given third party authority and my interest to someone else.”
“The marketing budget for a business owner has been turned upside down by the emergence of social media, blogging and real-time communications,” Cox continues.. “No one has perfected the dissemination of messaging from business to consumer, but the answer is you need to have a blog.”